Veggie Sausage Pizzas
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 480
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 4.5mg
- Sodium: 1589mg
- Calcium: 426mg
- 8 (1-inch-thick) French bread slices
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, sliced
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup low-fat tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package meatless breakfast patties, thawed and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bake bread slices on a baking sheet at 425° for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Sauté sliced onion and bell pepper in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
- Spread pasta sauce evenly on one side of each bread slice. Top evenly with mozzarella cheese, onion mixture, crumbled patties, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes