- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup rinsed and drained canned lower-sodium chickpeas
- 1/2 cup sliced orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced hearts of palm
- 1/2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups small leaf lettuce (such as romaine, spinach, and mesclun blend)
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- calories 366
- fat 19.8 g
- satfat 4.7 g
- monofat 10.7 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 12 g
- carbohydrate 37 g
- fiber 8 g
- cholesterol 17 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 574 mg
- calcium 193 mg
- sugars 7 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, pepper, and salt in a 1-pint mason jar with a lid; shake well to blend. Divide dressing between 2 (1-pint) mason jars.
Divide onion between the 2 jars. Repeat procedure with chickpeas, bell pepper, hearts of palm, tomatoes, and quinoa.
Divide lettuce between the 2 jars, gently pressing down to fit. Divide cheese between the 2 jars; secure lids on jars.
Refrigerate salad up to 1 day. Shake jar to distribute dressing before serving. Eat straight from the jar, or empty contents into a bowl.