Veggie Ranch Wraps
We like the color and flavor of spinach tortillas here, but you can substitute your favorite—red pepper or sun-dried tomato, or even plain or whole wheat versions.
More From Coastal Living
- 4 (6-inch) spinach tortillas
- 3/4 cup roasted vegetable-ranch dip
- 1/2 cup packed baby spinach
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell pepper, sliced
- 1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons roasted vegetable-ranch dip. Layer evenly with spinach.
- 2. Slice avocado, and toss with lime juice to prevent browning. Place avocado and red bell pepper slices along bottom edges of tortillas. Roll tightly, cover with plastic wrap, and chill until you are ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes