Veggie Ranch Wraps
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Coastal Living
- 4 (6-inch) spinach tortillas
- 3/4 cup roasted vegetable-ranch dip
- 1/2 cup packed baby spinach
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell pepper, sliced
- 1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons roasted vegetable-ranch dip. Layer evenly with spinach.
- 2. Slice avocado, and toss with lime juice to prevent browning. Place avocado and red bell pepper slices along bottom edges of tortillas. Roll tightly, cover with plastic wrap, and chill until you are ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This