Weight Watchers recipe, with my changes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 plum tomatoes medium
- 1 zucchini small, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/3 yellow pepper (or other color) medium, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 green onions medium, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional) seeded and minced (wear gloves to prevent irritation)
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro fresh
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) lime zest (optional) finely grated
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 flour tortillas burrito sized
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 sprig(s) cilantro (optional)
- Combine the tomatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, scallions, jalapeno pepper, minced cilantro, lime juice, lime zest, salt and cayenne in a bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a tortilla and heat until warm, 1-2 minutes.
- Flip the tortilla and spoon half of the tomato mixture over half of the tortilla. Top with half of the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla over the filling and cook until the cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the quesadilla to a plate and repeat with the remaining tortilla, tomato mixture and cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anamazingduck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note