This is one super delicious potato salad recipe. I can see myself using it for years to come. http://www.printablecouponsanddeals.com has tons of great coupons for this or any recipe!
Veggie Potato Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Calories: 176
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 28g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 158mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 2 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup whole buttermilk
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup steamed, cut fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Bring potatoes and salted water to cover to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place potatoes in a large bowl; sprinkle with vinegar and oil, and toss gently. Cool completely (about 1 hour).
- 2. Whisk together buttermilk and next 3 ingredients. Stir in carrots and next 6 ingredients; season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon buttermilk mixture over potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours before serving.
- Note: We tested with Kraft Reduced-Fat Mayonnaise with Olive Oil.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note