Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 - 8 ounce(s) crescent rolls
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 package(s) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) dill
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 package(s) ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup(s) onion
- 1/4 cup(s) bell peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) broccoli
- 1/4 cup(s) carrots
- 1/4 cup(s) cualiflower
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat crescent roll dough into a jellyroll pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Pierce with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill weed, garlic salt and ranch dip mix. Spread this mixture on top of the cooled crust. Arrange the onion, carrot, celery, broccoli, radish, bell pepper and broccoli on top of the creamed mixture. Cover and let chill. Once chilled, cut it into squares and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sgblue44 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Veggie Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers