Birds Eye® Veggie Patch Pizza
Load up on veggies and serve this pizza with a fresh tossed salad.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 bag (12 oz) Steamfresh® Broccoli & Cauliflower, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 can (2 oz) sliced black olives, drained
- 10 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2. Cut up any large pieces of broccoli or cauliflower. Spread pizza sauce onto crust. Top with broccoli & cauliflower, black olives, pepperoni and cheese.
- 3. Place pizza on a baking sheet or directly on oven rack and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Veggie Patch Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes