Veggie No Boiling Lasagna
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.)ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 jars (1 lb. 10 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, red pepper and zucchini, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and eggs in medium bowl.
Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup Sauce, 1/2 of the ricotta mixture and 1/2 of the vegetables; repeat. Top with remaining uncooked noodles and 2 cups Sauce. Reserve remaining Sauce.
Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake uncovered 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved Pasta Sauce, heated.
Preparation time: 15 Minute(s)
Cook time: 15 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes