These sandwiches taste great made with wheat or sourdough bread.
Yield: 4 servings ,(serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 323
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 17g
- Carbohydrate: 50.3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 581mg
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Calcium: 276mg
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Greek seasoning
- 8 (4-ounce) portobello mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 (3-ounce) wheat submarine rolls, split and toasted
- 4 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add peppers, onion, and zucchini; sauté 3 minutes. Sprinkle with seasoning. Sauté until tender. Remove from pan.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat until hot; add 1 teaspoon oil. Add mushrooms, and cook 2 minutes on each side. Add water; cover and cook until tender. Add reserved vegetables to pan; stir well.
- Arrange vegetables on bottom of rolls; top with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts. Top with roll tops.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note