- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 3 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 can (26 oz each) Hunt's Chunky Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 container (15 oz each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (3 cups = 12 oz)
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 425F. Spray 13- x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat while pasta is cooking. Add squash, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes, or until squash is crisp-tender and starting to brown, stirring frequently. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes, or until liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Stir in spaghetti sauce and Alfredo sauce; cook 1 minute, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta. Add to sauce along with half of the cheese; mix lightly. Spoon into prepared dish; top with the remaining cheese.
Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.