Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) halved & thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet red pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 can(s) refrigerated pizza crust (10 oz.)
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 425. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In bowl, combine veggies and sprinkle with seasonings. Roll dough into a 14 inch square and cut into 4 pieces. Place 1/4 cup cheese on each square and spread to within 1/2 inch of each edge. Top each with 1/4 of veggie mixture. Fold dough in half and press edges with fork to seal. Spray each pastry with butter. Cut 2 or 3 slits in top of each to allow steam to escape. Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note