Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) halved & thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet red pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 can(s) refrigerated pizza crust (10 oz.)
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 425. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In bowl, combine veggies and sprinkle with seasonings. Roll dough into a 14 inch square and cut into 4 pieces. Place 1/4 cup cheese on each square and spread to within 1/2 inch of each edge. Top each with 1/4 of veggie mixture. Fold dough in half and press edges with fork to seal. Spray each pastry with butter. Cut 2 or 3 slits in top of each to allow steam to escape. Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes