Veggie beef skillet soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) Cabbage Coarsely chopped
- 1 cup(s) green bell pepper Chopped
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) tomatoes Stewed .14
- 1 cup(s) mixed vegetables Frozen
- 1/3 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) Beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley Chopped
- 1. Brown beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 6to8minutes, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat.
- 2. Heat oil in same skillet. Add cabbage and bell pepper; cook and stir 4minutes or until cabbage is wilted. Add beef, water, tomatoes, mixed vegetables, ketchup, bouillon, worcestershire sauce, vinegar and pepper flakes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20minutes.
- 3. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in parsley before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sallymcfarland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Veggie beef skillet soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews