Vegetarian Thai curry ginger noodle soup
Teeming with fresh veggies and with soothing spices. This vegan hearty soup is perfect for cool days.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Yellow squash Sliced
- 1 cup(s) Zucchini Sliced
- 3 cup(s) Water
- 4 cup(s) Baby spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) Curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground garlic
- 2 Tomatoes Cubed
- 2 tablespoon(s) Spicy ginger chili sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Dried rice noodles
- 1 cup(s) Chopped kale
- Place everything except spinach, kale and noodles in sauté pan or simmer pot. Cook for about 10 minutes or until until veggies are al dente. Then add spinach, kale, noodles and more water or spices as needed. Add salt as desired.
- Serve piping hot with naan bread, tortilla or crackers and feel your sinuses clear!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mcarten and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note