1. In pot of boiling water, cook potatoes for about 15 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain potatoes well and return to pot. Add margarine and half of the fresh ground pepper and mash until smooth; set aside.
3. In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook ground round, green pepper and garlic, stirring for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
5. Add stock to skillet; bring to a boil.
6. Add peas, corn, carrots, and remaining ground pepper.
7. Spread mixture into 8-inch (2 L) square baking dish. Spread mashed potato over top.
8. Bake in 400F (200C) oven for about 15 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Go to full version of