Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Barilla Ziti Pasta (or any other type of pasta)
- 1 jar(s) Ragu Pasta Sauce (tomato)
- 3/4 jar(s) Ragu Alfredo sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 5 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter Chilled
- 1) Boil pasta according to the instructions.
- 2) Drain pasta and set aside.
- 3) Heat pan to medium and slowly add butter.
- 4) Then, add the tomato sauce and let it simmer. Slowly add the Alfredo, the Soy sauce, and the Hot sauce.
- 5) Once sauce is heated, add the pasta, followed by the crushed pepper.
- 6) Serve warm with cheese if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nightleaf789 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note