Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Barilla Ziti Pasta (or any other type of pasta)
- 1 jar(s) Ragu Pasta Sauce (tomato)
- 3/4 jar(s) Ragu Alfredo sauce
- 4 tablespoon(s) Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 5 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter Chilled
- 1) Boil pasta according to the instructions.
- 2) Drain pasta and set aside.
- 3) Heat pan to medium and slowly add butter.
- 4) Then, add the tomato sauce and let it simmer. Slowly add the Alfredo, the Soy sauce, and the Hot sauce.
- 5) Once sauce is heated, add the pasta, followed by the crushed pepper.
- 6) Serve warm with cheese if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nightleaf789 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes