Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
- 1 Stick butter melted
- A sprinkle Dried or fresh onion
- 28 oz can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried parsley, celery seed, basil
- 8 cups water
- 12 cubes beef boullion
- 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 can(s) green beans/drained
- 10oz package(s) spinach
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans
- 1 can(s) black beans
- Large pot needed.
- Take the butter and onion and melt onto the bottom of the pot. If you're using dried oonion, hydrate with just a little water. Cook until soft and transparent.
- Next, add the tomatoes, simmer for 20 min.
- Also add parsley, celery seed and basil.
- Next, add 8 cups of water and 12 beef boullion cubes.
- Add the vegetables, green beans, spinach, kidney beans and blackbeans.
- Cook slowly for about 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally so it doesnt stick to the bottom of the pot.
- When serving, top with grated parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hcwilkes89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note