Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
This soup is the most filling and healthiest I've ever had. My mom came up with this recipe one day when we didn't feel like running to the store for some meat. Now I've found you don't need beef or chicken to make it as delicious..
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Stick butter melted
- A sprinkle Dried or fresh onion
- 28 oz can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried parsley, celery seed, basil
- 8 cups water
- 12 cubes beef boullion
- 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 can(s) green beans/drained
- 10oz package(s) spinach
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans
- 1 can(s) black beans
- Large pot needed.
- Take the butter and onion and melt onto the bottom of the pot. If you're using dried oonion, hydrate with just a little water. Cook until soft and transparent.
- Next, add the tomatoes, simmer for 20 min.
- Also add parsley, celery seed and basil.
- Next, add 8 cups of water and 12 beef boullion cubes.
- Add the vegetables, green beans, spinach, kidney beans and blackbeans.
- Cook slowly for about 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally so it doesnt stick to the bottom of the pot.
- When serving, top with grated parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hcwilkes89 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note