Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large egg
- 16 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- 5 ounce(s) baby spinach coarsely chopped
- 3 small portobello mushroom caps halved and thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 28 ounce(s) can crushed tomatoes
- 28 ounce(s) can diced tomatoes
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 15 lasagna noodles
- 3 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. combine egg, ricotta, spinach, mushrooms and zucchini in a large bowl.
- 2. combine crushed and diced tomatoes and their juice, garlic and crushed red pepper in a medium bowl.
- 3. generously coat slow cooker with cooking spray. spread 1 1/2 cups of tomato mixture in the slow cooker. arrange 5 noodles over the sauce, overlapping them slightly and breaking into pieces to cover as much sauce as possible. spread half ricotta/vegetable mixture over noodles and pat down, then spoon on 1 1/2 cups sauce and sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella. repeat the layering one more time starting with noodles. set aside remaining cheese in the refrigerator.
- 4. close lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours or low on 4 hours. turn off the slow cooker, sprinkler remaining cheese and let stand for 10 minutes to melt cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note