A hearty stew with lots of vegetables. Very healthy and easy to make,
Vegetarian Crock Pot Chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 16 ounce(s) can of black beans
- 28 ounce(s) can of crushed tomoatoes
- 28 ounce(s) can of diced tomatoes
- 16 ounce(s) can of garbanzo beans
- 16 ounce(s) can of pinto beans
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 package(s) frozen corn
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2-3 hot peppers, chopped (jalapeno, serrano, etc.)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) salt
- Saute onions, garlic and peppers in skillet with 2 T. olive oil until soft. Add this mixture, along with all other ingredients to a large Crock Pot. Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours. Serve with shredded cheddar cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CathPotter and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note