- 2 small tomatoes, peeled and cut into narrow wedges
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium-size yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried whole oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients; toss lightly.
Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, salt, and pepper in a jar; cover tightly and shake well. Pour over vegetables, and toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve vegetables with a slotted spoon.