Used this whole menu for a celebration dinner with my Canasta group. This was outstanding and easy to do. I will definitely use the recipe again as will most of my Canasta girls.
Vegetables Tossed in Olive Butter
More From Southern Living
- 4 small red potatoes, unpeeled and sliced
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (7-ounce) jar baby corn ears, drained
- Olive Butter
- 1. Arrange potato in a steamer basket over boiling water; cover and steam 5 minutes. Add asparagus and bell pepper; cover and steam 5 minutes. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cover and steam 5 minutes. Add corn; cover and steam 1 minute. Transfer vegetables to a bowl, and toss with Olive Butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables