Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 218
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fat: 10.6g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 10.1g
- Carbohydrate: 21.4g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 466mg
- Calcium: 323mg
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups frozen shoepeg corn, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans), thawed
- 2/3 cup diced zucchini
- 2/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2/3 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Unroll pie dough into a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan coated with cooking spray. Press dough into pan; trim excess dough. Pierce bottom with a fork. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
- 3. While dough bakes, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn and next 7 ingredients, and sauté 4 minutes. Spoon vegetable mixture into baked crust; sprinkle with mozzarella.
- 4. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until cheese melts and tart is lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes before slicing. Cut into 8 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note