- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie dough (such as Pillsbury)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups frozen shoepeg corn, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans), thawed
- 2/3 cup diced zucchini
- 2/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2/3 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- calories 218
- caloriesfromfat 44 %
- fat 10.6 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 10.1 g
- carbohydrate 21.4 g
- fiber 2.5 g
- cholesterol 14 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 466 mg
- calcium 323 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Unroll pie dough into a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan coated with cooking spray. Press dough into pan; trim excess dough. Pierce bottom with a fork. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
While dough bakes, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn and next 7 ingredients, and sauté 4 minutes. Spoon vegetable mixture into baked crust; sprinkle with mozzarella.
Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until cheese melts and tart is lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes before slicing. Cut into 8 wedges.