Vegetable Tagine Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Large onions Chopped
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ginger Minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) Coriander
- 3 Carrots Chopped
- 2 pound(s) Butternut squash Diced
- 2 Zucchini Sliced
- 10 Red potatoes Quartered
- 1 can(s) Diced tomatoes
- 16 ounce(s) Vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoon(s) Parsley
- 3 tablespoon(s) Mint
- 2 cup(s) Fresh green beans
- 1 can(s) Chickpeas
- 1/2 cup(s) Olives
- 20 ounce(s) Couscous
- 2 can(s) Vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup(s) Flaked almonds Toasted
- 1/3 cup(s) Sultanas or golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon(s) Harissa
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh coriander Optional
- For couscous, put couscous in large bowl. Add heated vegetable broth to bowl. Cover with cling film and leave to swell. Fluff with fork, then add almonds, sultanas, Harissa and coriander.
- For stew, heat one tsp olive oil in tagine. Add onions and garlic, cooking gently until soft. Add ginger and spices. Cook for a couple of minutes and add carrots, squash, zucchini, potatoes. Stir. Top with tomatoes and 1 cup of stock. Simmer for half hour or until vegetables almost tender. Add most of herbs, green beans, chickpeas, olives and a little more stock. Cook until green beans tender. Sprinkle with rest of herbs and serve with couscous.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MargaretJones and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Tagine Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes