- 3 c. peeled butternut squash cut into 1/2 in pieces
- 2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 2 14 1/2 ounce cans stewed tomatoes (I use the no salt added kind)
- 1 15 oz. can great northern beans, drained (this could be also be kidney beans)
- 1 9 oz. pkg. frozen green beans
- garlic (it says 4 cloves minced but I just sprinkle a little in)
- 1 c. water
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- In a 3 1/2, 4, or 5 quart crockery cooker combine squash, mushrooms, undrained tomatoes, great northern beans, cut green beans and garlic. Combine water, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Pour over vegetables.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChrisMara and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note