Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) beef broth
- 4 cup(s) water
- 2 pound(s) beef stew meat 1/2 in squars
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped fine
- 1/4 whole(s) bell pepper quartered
- 1 whole(s) bay leafe
- 2 can(s) 14 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) 8 ov tomato sauce
- 1 jar(s) 12 oz Heinz Home Style Savory Beef Gravy
- 2 whole(s) large potatoes chopped fine
- 1 can(s) 14 oz Cut Green Beans Discard liquid
- 1 can(s) 14 oz french cut green beans Discard liquid
- 2 can(s) whole kernal corn Discard liquid
- 2 can(s) 15 oz veg-all add liquid to soupe
- 1 can(s) peas Lesueur brand are tender & tiny/Discard liquid .
- 2 can(s) sliced carrots Discard liquid
- 2 cup(s) chopped cabbage
- 1 can(s) pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Vermicelli #2 pasta
- Put COLD water and Beef Broth into 8 quart pot. Add beef. (Adding meat to cold water keeps the meat from getting tough.)
- Turn on fire. Add onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and tomato sauce. Continue adding all
- vegetables and seasoning. Taste broth and add seasoning if necessary.
- Cover and gradually bring to a boil, Reduce heat. Keep loosely covered.
- Cook on low heat for about 4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add pasta during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by prent222 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes