Vegetable Soup Mix
Yield: 14 pints
- 1 gallon peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped tomatoes
- 2 quarts fresh corn kernels (about 16 ears fresh corn)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 quart cleaned and sliced okra (about 2 pounds)
- Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour hot mixture into hot pint canning jars, leaving 1- inch head space. Cover at once with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Process at 10 pounds pressure for 55 minutes. Use Vegetable Soup Mix as a base for soups and stews.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews