Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 cup(s) fat free chicken broth, low sodium
- 4 whole(s) red potatoes
- 4 cup(s) onion quartered
- 1 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 3 cup(s) celery sliced
- 2 cup(s) zucchini sliced
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 bunch(es) fresh parsely chopped
- 1/4 bunch(es) cilantro chopped
- dash(es) salt
- 1) In a large stockpot, combine the chicken broth, potatoes, onions, carrots and celery. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to med-high, and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- 2) Add the zucchini, tomato sauce, garlic, parsley, and cilantro. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 10 - 15 min, or until zucchini is just tender. Season to taste with black pepper and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by avthor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews