A simple Vegetable soup for the whole family
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Yellow Onion Chopped
- 6 stalk(s) Celery Chopped
- 6 whole(s) Russet Potatoes Diced
- 1 bag(s) Large Carrots Chopped
- 2 can(s) Vegetable Broth
- Other Items you will need:
- 1 Large Pan
- 1 Large Stirring Spoon
- 1 Parring Knife
- 1 Chopping Knife
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1.) Chop all vegetables starting with the Russet Potatoes. Next chop the Celery
- then the Carrots and finally the Onions.
- 2.) Add these items to your Pan.
- 3.) Add Vegetable Broth
- *Make sure Broth covers all Vegetables and make sure that the amount of Vegetables you use will satisfy everyone's hunger.
- 1.) Cook soup on low heat setting .
- 2.) Stir occasionally to keep Vegetables from sticking to the bottom of the Pan.
- 3.) Cook until Vegetables are Soft.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nyckita and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note