Very hearty and healthy
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 1 large yellow onion chopped
- 1 bunch(es) celery chopped
- 8-10 large carrots sliced
- 1 cup(s) parsley chopped
- 2 green peppers chopped
- 2 can(s) cut green beans drained
- 2 can(s) sliced stewed tomatoes
- 1 envelope(s) Lipton chicken noodle soup mix
- 1/2 box(es) beef broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a large soup pot and cover to the top with water. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 2 hrs or until veggies are soft.
- Optional: add chopped cooked chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dcous52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews