Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped celery
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) chopped carrots
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes (drained)
- 3 cup(s) tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 leek (chopped)
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 can(s) peas, drained
- 1 can(s) corn, drained
- 2 can(s) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup(s) long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic poweder
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried dill weed
- In a large pot over high heat, combine the celery, onion, carrots, tomatoes, tomato-vegetable juice, water, leek, potato, peas, corn, beans, rice, soy sauce, thyme, ground black pepper, garlic powder and dill weed.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews