From: Southern Plate
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- (1) 15 ounce(s) can peas, drained
- 1 cup(s) diced celery
- 2 ounce(s) jar diced pimentos, drained
- (1) 14 1/2 ounce(s) can French-style green beans, drained
- (2) 11 ounce(s) cans shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup(s) diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1. Combine the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- 2. Remove from the heat and cool.
- 3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and stir in the vinegar mixture.
- 4. Cover and chill for 8 hours.
- 5. Drain the liquid before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
VEGETABLE SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables