More From I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!®
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots or onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup frozen edamame or green peas, thawed
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Heat broth in 2-quart saucepan over high heat just to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cover.
Meanwhile, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Cooking & Baking sticks in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook shallots and carrots, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in wine and cook until wine is absorbed, stirring frequently. Stir in hot broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring frequently, until all broth is absorbed and rice is creamy. Stir in edamame and heat through. Stir in green onions, lemon juice and peel. Serve, if desired, with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 290, Calories From Fat 120, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 13g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 1090mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 7g, Vitamin A 80%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note