Adapted from self.com recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup(s) water
- 4 cup(s) spinach or kale
- 2 cup(s) chopped tomato
- 2 cup(s) canned chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan
- Bring broth and water to a simmer in a saucepan. add the next 5 ingredients and simmer 30 minutes. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon grated parmesan.
- Calories: 442, fat: 8g, fiber: 7g, protein: 24g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Ragout Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes