- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 1 bag (12 oz) Steamfresh® Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
How to Make It
Rinse the quinoa well in a fine wire sieve; drain. Add quinoa, 2 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a medium size saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; cover and reduce heat to low. Cook until the quinoa has absorbed the water, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the celery, scallions, ginger, and garlic and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir in the cooked Steamfresh® vegetables, mint and paprika. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Transfer the quinoa to a serving bowl and fluff with a fork. Add the vegetable mixture and toss to combine. Serve hot.