Vegetable Pizza Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) crescent rolls, room temp
- 8 ounce(s) cream softened
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried parseley and dillweed - each - more is better than less
- 1 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 1 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) lettuce shredded
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup(s) broccoli chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup(s) cauliflower chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms chopped
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Flatten crescent rolls on cookie sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool. Combine cream cheese, mayo, and spices. Spread. Spreed parsely. Top with vegetables. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover with saran wrap. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into pieces before taking to party.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FandGThomas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Pizza Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers