Crescent roll crust with cream cheese topping. Garnish with cut fresh vegetables.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) crescent rolls
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese - (2) 8 oz pkgs
- 1 envelope(s) Hidden Valley dry mix - large envelope
- 3/4 cup(s) miracle whip
- 1/2 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese - shredded
- red pepper
- Bake at 350 degrees 7-8 minutes
- Lay crescent rolls flat in jelly roll pan
- Bake at 350 for 7 minutes
- Mix cream cheese, miracle whip and dry dressing mix
- Spread over crust
- Garnish with chopped vegetables and shredded cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note