Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Crescent Roll Dough
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Mix (sml)
- 3/4 cup(s) Mayo or Miracle Whip
- 2 bar(s) Cream Cheese room temperature
- Green Onions chopped
- Mushrooms sliced
- Carrots shredded
- Cauliflower chopped
- broccoli chopped
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Roll crescent dough into on big pizza dough & bake for 8 minutes.
- 3. Let cool.
- 4. Mix ranch, mayo & cream cheese & spread on crust.
- 5. Sprinkle veggies on.
- 6. Refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarrieMcKenzie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers