- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- calories 252
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 7.4 g
- satfat 3 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 14.3 g
- carbohydrate 33.8 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 470 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Unroll pizza dough; press into pan.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, and cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring often. Add garlic, and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Remove from skillet, and set aside. Add olive oil to skillet; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add green beans, and cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Set aside.
Combine mozzarella cheese and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Spread mixture evenly over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange onion, garlic, and beans over cheese mixture; top with olives and tomato. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned. Let pizza stand 5 minutes. To serve, cut into squares.