- 1 12-oz. bag frozen corn, defrosted (about 2 3/4 cups)
- 1 15-oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 1 4.5-oz. can chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- Salt and pepper
- 12 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- calories 678
- fat 26 g
- satfat 12 g
- protein 29 g
- carbohydrate 87 g
- fiber 10 g
- cholesterol 60 mg
- sodium 1723 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly oil 2 8-inch square baking dishes. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
In a bowl, combine corn, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, chilies, 1 cup Cheddar and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack. Season with salt and pepper.
Wrap 6 tortillas in damp paper towels; microwave on high for 30 seconds. Divide half of filling among tortillas, roll up tightly and arrange seam-side down in a baking dish. Repeat, using second baking dish.
Top each dish with 1/2 cup enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Place dishes on baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly and browning on edges, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Make it ahead
TO FREEZE: Do not top with sauce or cheeses. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, then foil; freeze.
TO SERVE: Uncover, top with sauce and cheeses. Bake at 400°F for 1 hour. Cover for last 10 minutes.