- 1 (16-ounce) loaf French bread (about 20 inches long)
- 1 (10-ounce) package romaine salad mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can no-salt-added kidney beans, rinsed and drained 2 medium-size ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium-size purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free Caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- calories 264
- caloriesfromfat 10 %
- fat 3 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 10.5 g
- carbohydrate 47.9 g
- fiber 4.2 g
- cholesterol 8 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 602 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cut a 1/2-inch-thick slice from top of bread, and set top aside. Hollow out bread using a serrated knife, leaving a 1-inch shell; reserve soft bread for another use. Set bread shell aside.
Combine salad mix and next 4 ingredients. Combine dressing and lemon juice; drizzle over lettuce mixture. Toss.
Fill bread shell with lettuce mixture; replace top. Slice and serve.