Easy side: Prepare frozen sweet potato fries as directed. Stir together 1 (14.5-oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes with garlic, drained; 1/2 cup ketchup; 1 garlic clove, minced; and 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary. Serve with fries.
More From Southern Living
- HERB MAYONNAISE
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 multigrain bread slices
- 1 (6-oz.) package mozzarella cheese slices
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1 (6-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup firmly packed arugula
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1. Prepare Herb Mayonnaise: Combine all ingredients. Chill until ready to use.
- 2. Prepare Sandwiches: Spread Herb Mayonnaise on 1 side of each bread slice. Layer 4 bread slices, mayonnaise sides up, each with 1 cheese slice, 1 Tbsp. red bell peppers, 1 rounded tablespoonful artichoke hearts, and 1/4 cup arugula. Top with remaining cheese and bread slices, mayonnaise sides down. Spread butter on outside of each sandwich.
- 3. Cook sandwiches in a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note