More From Southern Living
- HERB MAYONNAISE
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 multigrain bread slices
- 1 (6-oz.) package mozzarella cheese slices
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 1 (6-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup firmly packed arugula
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1. Prepare Herb Mayonnaise: Combine all ingredients. Chill until ready to use.
- 2. Prepare Sandwiches: Spread Herb Mayonnaise on 1 side of each bread slice. Layer 4 bread slices, mayonnaise sides up, each with 1 cheese slice, 1 Tbsp. red bell peppers, 1 rounded tablespoonful artichoke hearts, and 1/4 cup arugula. Top with remaining cheese and bread slices, mayonnaise sides down. Spread butter on outside of each sandwich.
- 3. Cook sandwiches in a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches