Vegetable Medley Tea Sandwiches
For our Vegetable Medley Tea Sandwiches, we top the sandwiches with crisp and colorful seasonal vegetables like cucumber, yellow squash, and radishes.
More From Southern Living
Total: 45 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated white onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 20 thin sandwich bread slices
- 1 medium-size yellow squash
- 1 medium cucumber
- 10 radishes
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients until well blended. Spread 1 Tbsp. on each bread slice.
- 2. Cut squash, cucumber, and radishes into thin rounds. Cut rounds into half moons. Divide vegetables among prepared bread slices. Gently press to adhere. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper to taste.
- 3. Cover with plastic wrap, and chill 15 minutes to 12 hours. Trim crusts from chilled slices, and cut each slice into 2 triangles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note