Vegetable Medley Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) french cut green beans drained
- 1 can(s) Mexicorn drained
- 1 can(s) artichokes drained & sliced
- 1-4oz can(s) mushrooms, sliced drained
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 can(s) Contadino sliced tomatoes drained
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar light
- 2/3 cup(s) tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 dash(es) Tabasco
- Layer vegetables in large bowl. Sprinkle layers with a little garlic salt and coarse pepper as you layer it. Pour dressing over all.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for 12 to 24 hours. Tilt bowl occasionally and drain dressing, then pour back over all. Do not disturb vegetables so they will stay intact.
- Serve cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note