Vegetable Medley Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) french cut green beans drained
- 1 can(s) Mexicorn drained
- 1 can(s) artichokes drained & sliced
- 1-4oz can(s) mushrooms, sliced drained
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 can(s) Contadino sliced tomatoes drained
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar light
- 2/3 cup(s) tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 dash(es) Tabasco
- Layer vegetables in large bowl. Sprinkle layers with a little garlic salt and coarse pepper as you layer it. Pour dressing over all.
- Refrigerate and let marinate for 12 to 24 hours. Tilt bowl occasionally and drain dressing, then pour back over all. Do not disturb vegetables so they will stay intact.
- Serve cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes