- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free, no-salt-added pasta sauce
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 zucchini, trimmed and shredded
- 6 (1-ounce) slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- calories 308
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 8.5 g
- satfat 5.1 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 22.4 g
- carbohydrate 35.7 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- cholesterol 23 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 783 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine tomatoes and pasta sauce; stir well. Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and pepper; stir well.
Spoon one-third tomato mixture into bottom of a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place 3 noodles over tomato mixture; top with one-third zucchini and one-third cheese mixture. Top with 2 slices provolone. Repeat layers twice with remaining ingredients.
Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover, and bake 15 additional minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Tip: This recipe saves you a little time because you assemble it with uncooked noodles. To make ahead, cover and refrigerate unbaked lasagna. Bring to room temperature, and bake as directed.