More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 308
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8.5g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 22.4g
- Carbohydrate: 35.7g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 783mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free, no-salt-added pasta sauce
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 zucchini, trimmed and shredded
- 6 (1-ounce) slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine tomatoes and pasta sauce; stir well. Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and pepper; stir well.
- Spoon one-third tomato mixture into bottom of a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Place 3 noodles over tomato mixture; top with one-third zucchini and one-third cheese mixture. Top with 2 slices provolone. Repeat layers twice with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover, and bake 15 additional minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Tip: This recipe saves you a little time because you assemble it with uncooked noodles. To make ahead, cover and refrigerate unbaked lasagna. Bring to room temperature, and bake as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes