Community Recipe from
- To Grind
- 4 tablespoon(s) coconut scraped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 2 whole(s) cloves
- 2 strip(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) fenugreek
- 1 whole(s) onion
- 4 whole(s) green chilies
- Cut vegetables
- 1 cup(s) beans
- 1/2 can(s) grean peas
- 1 cup(s) carrot
- 1 cup(s) potato
- 1 cup(s) onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- Cut all the vegatables and keep aside
- Saute the mustard seeds in the vegetable oil till it start cracking.
- Add the onion and fry till colour becomes light brown
- Add the Vegetables and stir till they become half cooked.
- Grind the "To Grind" ingredients in a blender except the vegetables and add.
- Add salt and turmeric to Vegetable Korma.
- Boil Vegetable Korma for few mintues till vegetable are tender and fully cooked.
- If using cooker,add 3 cups of water wiith vegetables and presure cook with 3 wistles(15 mins)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vinodgnp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Vegetable Korma Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes