- 1 medium beet, peeled, halved crosswise, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 parsnip, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch half moons
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/2-inch half moons
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 30 frozen baked mini phyllo shells, thawed
- 1/2 cup crumbled soft goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup ricotta, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- calories 139
- fat 8 g
- satfat 3 g
- protein 5 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 14 mg
- sodium 257 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread vegetables in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. (Spread beet on a separate lined sheet so it doesn't stain the other vegetables.) Toss with oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast vegetables, stirring halfway through, until tender and evenly browned, about 30 minutes.
Arrange phyllo shells in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes to crisp. Set aside to cool.
Blend cheeses, zest, thyme and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth. Transfer mixture to a ziplock bag. Snip a small hole in one corner; pipe into each shell. Place roasted vegetables on top. Garnish with fresh thyme. Serve warm or at room temperature.