Community Recipe from
- 8 strip(s) bacon cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cup(s) frozen shredded has browns thawed
- 1 cup(s) broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In an 8 inch ovenproof skillet, cook bacon until crip. Remove bacon and drain, reserve 2 T drippings in skillet. To skillet, add has browns, broccoli, onion and rosemary; cover and cook on low heat until hash browns are browned and veggies are tender, about 10 min. Remove from heat. Beat eggs, water, salt and pepper; pour over hash browns. Top with bacon. Bake uncovered 12-15 min @ 350 or until eggs are set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes