- 1/2 cup fat-free egg substitute
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 1/3 cups sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 cups chilled cooked instant brown rice (cooked without salt or fat)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups frozen baby green peas, thawed and drained
- calories 336
- fat 6.8 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- protein 16.9 g
- carbohydrate 51.1 g
- fiber 8.9 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 2.8 mg
- sodium 902 mg
- calcium 49 mg
How to Make It
Cook egg substitute in 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok until set on bottom (do not stir). Turn and cook an additional minute. Cut cooked egg into thin strips, and set aside.
Cook green onions in remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil in skillet 1 minute. Add rice and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring often. Gently stir in reserved egg strips and green peas. Serve immediately.
If you don't have leftover rice, chill cooked rice in the freezer for 10 minutes.