- 2 tablespoons Promise® Buttery Spread, divided
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 ounces fresh crab meat or 1 can (6 oz.) fancy white crab meat, drained
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 whole grain cholesterol free crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Melt 1 tablespoon Promise® Buttery Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in crab meat, Mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper, then turn into two 8 oz. shallow casserole dishes.
Combine cracker crumbs with remaining Spread in small bowl. Evenly top casseroles with crumb topping, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 230, Calories From Fat 80, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 9g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 20g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 220%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%